Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Foster Baby

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

About Us...

After almost 4 months of marriage, I think it's about time to finally get a start on our little blog!! After all, everyone else is doing it, right?!

So for those of you who didn't ever follow my "Best (& Worst) Two Years" blog (www.lovinelderfoster.blogspot.com) then you wouldn't know that Ryan and I met at a tri-stake youth conference in Gillette Wyoming July of 2007.




You also wouldn't know that we started dating the following summer;





Or that I waited two years for him while he served a full-time mission in Mexico City...My last post in that blog was just 3 days before he came home, and boy was I nervous!!

Anyway, to make a long story short, I waited, we dated, and four months later we were married and sealed in the Salt Lake City Temple...December 18, 2010 to be exact!



Ryan is going to school full-time on a soccer scholarship here in Cheyenne, Wyoming at Laramie County Community College, and I am working as a "mail processor" at Cigna Health Insurance as well as doing my own little hair, makeup, and photography business!!

Once Ryan graduates (in May) we're headed straight to Wichita, KS because he got a soccer scholarship to a University there...wish us luck!

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad you started this! It will be great to hear about your journey as a married couple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl!!! Haha this was definitely a must...I can't wait for you to start talking about your adventures as a married woman as well! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished stalking your other blog, and my goodness, you guys are so dang cute!! I look forward to following your new life!

    ReplyDelete