Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Foster Baby

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Oh Life...How I Love Thee

Haha, nice title huh?...I think I'm in a really good mood today for some reason, don't you?!

Don't ask me why, because actually, today was a LONG day at work!! I felt like I just had a never-ending supply of work to get done and I wasn't making any progress!! I was there for over 8 hours! What the heck?! Lol...AND I didn't even finish everything, I don't know what the deal was today, but, it was a little annoying! Lol.

Not only that but, Ryan went to the courthouse today to get the title for the car we just sold put in our name so that we can send it to the dealer in Colorado cuz he needs that before he can officially sell our car (btw, he was sitting there complaining that he probably wasn't going to be able to sell our car for a while due to all the "damage" but guess what, he sold it in less than a week!!!..that car was NOT damaged thankyou very much lol). Anyway, we had to pay almost $400 just to get that stinkin title! (had to pay sales tax, that's why)...We are SO grateful that we have an emergency fund for things like this!

Anywhoski (I'm pretty sure I adopted that word from my bestie Jessica in like 1972....ok more like 2002 lol), I'll post a picture of the beautiful Saturn we traded our CRV for...It'll be a good family car, good on gas, and good for traveling....we love it!



2002 Saturn Vue

No comments:

Post a Comment