Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Foster Baby

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!!

First of all, I just want to say how grateful I am for all the wonderful mothers in my life...my own mother, my mother in law, my grandmothers, my sisters, my aunts, and all the other women who have acted like mothers to me when I needed one most (and was away from my own)! Heavenly Father knew what he was doing when he placed mothers on this earth!!!

Since today was mother's day I thought it might be a little fitting to finally come out and say that.....I'm going to be a mommy!!! Lol.....On March 28, 2011 Ryan and I found out that we were expecting a little one (or little ones!...we find out this coming Friday, May 13th, if we're having twins or not!) The expected due date is December 11, 2011....We ALMOST made it to our 1 year anniversary hahaha...but, we're glad that we're not having a baby on our anniversary because then we'd always be celebrating a birthday rather than celebrating our marriage! LOL...But, we're so excited...Heavenly Father obviously has big plans for us and we can't wait :D.




Aside from this exciting baby news, we also have another announcement...we're no longer moving to Wichita, KS like we thought we were! Instead, we are moving out to Buena Vista, VA so he can play soccer at Southern Virginia University and finish his Bachelor's in Business Administration...We are really looking forward to moving there and starting this new chapter in our life, it is flippin beautiful!!! We're leaving Cheyenne sometime the week of the 20th and will be staying with his parents in Valentine, NE until sometime after June 6th...Then my parents are going to help us move out to VA....WOO!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm excited to find out if you guys are having twins or not - Matt and I want twins! ;) hehe.

    ReplyDelete