Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Foster Baby

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Updates!

So, yesterday was a really amazing day in many different ways!!

First of all, Ryan graduated from LCCC with his Associates Degree and a 3.9 GPA...GOOD JOB BABE!!! :)

Second, Ryan's parents were here and helped us move all the stuff from our apartment into a U-haul trailer, we all went out to dinner last night at the Tortilla Factory (yuuuuuuum), and they just left this morning and took our stuff with them to Valentine, NE where we will be staying with them for roughly 3 weeks before we make our journey across the US to Buena Vista, Virginia!

Last, but most definitely NOT least.....We got to have an ultrasound yesterday and hear our baby's heartbeat! It was the most amazing thing I've ever seen and heard and I definitely had to try with everything I had not to cry lol...We weren't sure what to expect when we got to the doctor because they don't usually do ultrasounds at that office until a woman is 20 weeks pregnant. However, they were nice enough to give us an ultrasound because we're moving and they wanted us to leave with something special. Well...It was TOTALLY special alright!!

We found out that I'm actually a little bit further along than we originally thought. I went into the appointment thinking I was only 9 weeks 5 days pregnant, and during the ultrasound we found out I'm actually 10 weeks 2 days pregnant (which was the average of all the baby measurements....he/she is actually measuring at 10 weeks 4 days...way to go baby! :D) Not only that, but, like I mentioned before, we got to hear the amazing little heartbeat which was at 164! The doctor told us that's a really good sign!!

So, I have ultrasound pics but I'll only post 1 of the 2 (the second one shows the heartbeat however I don't have a good pic of it that I can post since we don't have a scanner)...

2 comments: