Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Foster Baby

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Can't Keep Up!!

Nope, I can't keep up with this blogging stuff, I'm fired! Lol...I'm gonna say that lately I haven't posted because I just haven't done anything eventful lately!!

For the past few weeks Ryan and I have been staying in Nebraska with his parents. We just got finished doing a landscaping job for his mom's boss at the library, that was good for us because we were able to make a little extra money for the move out to Virginia.

Last weekend I went to my friends' Becca and Matt's wedding in Newcastle. It was beautiful, she looked gorgeous, and he looked completely in love with her! The weekend before that I was able to attend my friend Sterling and James' wedding as well, and did Sterling's hair and makeup for it, of which I was very proud! Lol.

Aside from that, Ryan and I were able to find a rental home in Virginia!! 3 bedrooms 2 baths, with a fireplace in the livingroom (among other things) for $650 a month. It's a little pricier than we'd hoped for BUT, it's a 3 bedroom house. NOT a stinking apartment. So, we're fine with coughing up a little more money for it while he's going to be in school there (2 years). My parents will be coming up this Sunday the 12th, we're gonna go float down the Niobrara River with Ryan's parents on the 13th, and then we're (Ryan and my parents and I) headed to Virginia on the 14th! I'm definitely going to miss being with Ryan's parents and being "close" to all our family members, however, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited to go to VA.....It's going to be an adventure!!!

Speaking of adventures, this little baby adventure Ryan and I are on sure is something amazing in itself! :D.....I'm 14 weeks and 1 day pregnant and already showing AND swear that I feel my little one moving around in there! I feel like I have a little fish squirming around, I only feel it when I'm laying down too lol. All I know is it's NOT gas no matter what internet articles may say about women having a baby for the first time and they feel it moving til they're further along.....I'm pretty sure these feelings are my baby haha.....Anyway, here's my "baby bump" progress :)

8 weeks.


12 weeks.


13 weeks.


14 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment